Drama what Drama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama what Drama?

Morning All from the frozen wastelands (-3 outside and more snow due).
    took my other vehicle out yesterday what a mistake the "traction control" what a joke I'm slipping and sliding all over the place can not get any grip on the hill where we live .
    Today wifey in the truck reverses up the even steeper drive onto the road from clean fresh snow onto that hard compacted icy stuff and the bloomin wheels didn't slip or skid once .
    Just one more reason why the truck gets my vote for being the best vehicle I have yet to own .
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Yeah, all the tree huggers slag them off but nothing beats them in this $hit. H

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
      Morning All from the frozen wastelands (-3 outside and more snow due).
      took my other vehicle out yesterday what a mistake the "traction control" what a joke I'm slipping and sliding all over the place can not get any grip on the hill where we live .
      Today wifey in the truck reverses up the even steeper drive onto the road from clean fresh snow onto that hard compacted icy stuff and the bloomin wheels didn't slip or skid once .
      Just one more reason why the truck gets my vote for being the best vehicle I have yet to own .
      Lucky bugg3r, it's barely got above -10 here today

Comment

Barely gets above +10 in the summer anyway up there. lol. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
          Yeah, all the tree huggers slag them off but nothing beats them in this $hit. H
          as far as I am concerned they can go fcuk themselves, I don't need to have to explain to some sandal wearing lentil eating freak why I CHOOSE to have a 4x4,surely tho' I must be helping mother earth by keeping my dino burning rabbit squashing 4x4 on the road and not going out and buying a new vehicle with all the extra polution costs involved ie raw materials manufacturing tranport etc etc I am now just gonna sit back and wait for the tirade of abuse.......
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Got my Vote
              Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Fcuk em We drive what we drive! It was only the chelsea taxis that brought it on with the tree huggers and green brigade but as pointed out we probably are greener than the treehuggers give us credit for how many run on either bio-diesel, svo or wvo unless you have the very rare 2.7 petrol like some people on here.....
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

The treehuggers wouldn't complain if they were 'cut off' in some remote area and the only vehicle that could reach them was a hilux with basic items such as food!!!!

Also, thank goodness the 4x4 brigade can help health workers get to work...

Shirl

Comment

iam, a tree hugger and wildlife lover i have all ways been into the protection of the earth
                    i drive a 4x4 and love it
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                    X