You know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know...

There are videos of rally cars just spinning on the spot...not donuting, but your actual spinning as if on it's own axis...a lexurf can do that in the snow.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Are you in competition with Apache?
    Neal

Comment

We need videos to prove it

Comment

Like this?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAiBV...eature=related

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Exactly like that vince. It was unintentional, but driving home, we had about 2 inches of snow in about 1/2 an hour. This was on frozen ground so it was like a skating rink. I went to turn out of a side road near me, but was in 2wd only. The LSD. Works, but I needed a little extra effort. I pressed for 4wd and just span on the junction...about 8 -9 times.
          ( I went round once and squealed a bit, so planted it).
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Exactly like that vince. It was unintentional, but driving home, we had about 2 inches of snow in about 1/2 an hour. This was on frozen ground so it was like a skating rink. I went to turn out of a side road near me, but was in 2wd only. The LSD. Works, but I needed a little extra effort. I pressed for 4wd and just span on the junction...about 8 -9 times.
            ( I went round once and squealed a bit, so planted it).

See how easy the 4wd engages without the vacuum actuator slowing things up everyone?

p.s. Who squealed, the tyres or you?

Comment

4wd is excellent...no vacumn system to go wrong. It was ne that squealed...
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X