St Andrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Andrews

Have a good one, wherever you are in the world.

Our street party might be delayed.

Have a good one lads, looks like the street party is off

The one at the back goes out every day that covering on the front was just last night
    Brian

Well get that white stuff off it then ! huh the 'one at the back' honestly ! these trucks have feelings you know
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

yes ..'the one at the back'..sounds like an afterthought!...lol

Comment

Happy St Andrews day folks.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Huh. Wondered what the blue flag on Google today was for. So it's some kind of celebration out there in the English dependent states is it?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

st andrews- as in the home of golf??

I played golf in 2" of snow last sat, was great fun... Not possible up north right now I imagine lol. Does anyone else on here play golf???

Comment

Originally posted by tomtrux View Post
              I played golf in 2" of snow last sat, was great fun... Not possible up north right now I imagine lol. Does anyone else on here play golf???
              No...but i do play with myself in public.

(same sort of thing i spose)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtrux View Post
                I hit a ball around and haven't broken 100. I believe therefore that I cannot say I play golf, but it's a nice excuse for a walk isn't it?
                Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Huh. Wondered what the blue flag on Google today was for. So it's some kind of celebration out there in the English dependent states is it?
                  You are spot on, we do depend on you English types doing what you do to give our comedians new material.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                  X