yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First bit of snow in wiltshire and new tyres to try out...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First bit of snow in wiltshire and new tyres to try out...!

well took the dogs out today to the highest point in wiltshire which is just down the road from me. Was nice to test out my new tyres and wheels, still running 100% biodiesel too......:

I like your wheels...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

bought the wheels off good old ebay for £70 and then bought 4 x Brand new 31" BF Goodrich tyres off the internet for £89 each. a bargain me thinks.....!

Comment

indeed, i need to get new wheels...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I can see the nice tyres but I can't see any snow (just a bit of ground frost)!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

i see no snow lol this ihttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs569.ash2/149168_465628669220_s what we got

Comment

as normal Wiltshire only got a light dusting

Nice pic where was it ?
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Snow!! your having a laugh and if thats the highest point in Wiltshire you may as well live in Holland, we've got roundabouts bigger than that up here. H

Comment

more snow than we've got in berkshire still

truck looks nice tho, is that tinted rear/side windows or completely blanked out??

Comment

Originally posted by lawsy View Post
                    more snow than we've got in berkshire still

truck looks nice tho, is that tinted rear/side windows or completely blanked out??
                    Yeah, I kinda like 'em, looks a little mysterious, but without the gangsta black look....

ETA
                    and are the SSRX decals original?
                    The previous owner reckonned my SSRV (in same style) was aftermarket, added quite recently?
                    Last edited by Wolfracer; 27 November 2010, 22:01.
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

side and back windows are fully blanked out silver vinyl and i also used the same stuff on the bottom of the doors.

first picture is before new wheels and added silver vinyl on bottom of doors.

latest pic so far.....

Ssrx decals i had cut when i had my biodiesel decals done.
                      I only paid £1450... for the old girl so am happy but at 20mpg im glad my fuel only costs me 25pence a litre. would hate to have to pay £1.25 a litre, i would have to sell the truck asap...
                      am thinking of getting the bumpers and wheel arches sprayed black to match the car.
                      Last edited by jgs600; 27 November 2010, 22:08.

Comment

really like it in silver.. Looks great

25p per litre for biodiesel.. thats really cheap.. and if stil returning 20 to gallon, thats almost a real life cost comparison of 100 mpg (based on 1.25 a litre)

was the conversion hard to do?? it'd pay for itself in a couple of months..

sorry for thread diversion.. dont suppose its all on a thread soemwhere else is it..

*edit*

bumpers n arches in black would also look great - i'd consider satin black tho

Comment

no conversion needed, fill the tank up and drive it like crazy....!

at the moment am running 100% bio with an added winterizer to stop gelling.

the old girl drives great and ive used 100% bio since day one of buying her. so far ive clocked up about 5000kms

Comment

i have found the answer to my question .....

http://www.northwilts.gov.uk/communi...faq.php?id=267

so you were at Milk Hill
                            Last edited by BioHazard; 27 November 2010, 22:29.
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

i thought some kind of pre-heater or an inline heater was needed..

how can you get biodiesel so cheap then??

Comment

Working...
                              X