Picked up the new Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up the new Surf

And I'm on my way back from Bedford. Having a break at Woodall services on the M1 and I'm totally knackered! Been up since 6 this morning and reckon another 2 and a half hours should see me home. The roads are a nightmare and I haven't reached my snow ravaged region yet.

Well worth the effort though the new truck is a belter, loads of history and bills with it. Will post pics when I get them. Wish me luck getting home.

Sent via iPhone.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    And I'm on my way back from Bedford. Having a break at Woodall services on the M1 and I'm totally knackered! Been up since 6 this morning and reckon another 2 and a half hours should see me home. The roads are a nightmare and I haven't reached my snow ravaged region yet.

Well worth the effort though the new truck is a belter, loads of history and bills with it. Will post pics when I get them. Wish me luck getting home.

Sent via iPhone.
    Safe journey back, Jim. Really glad to see you were'nt tempted by that horrid Mitsy. Look forward to seeing the pics.........Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Yabba dabba doo!!!
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Yahooo, safe trip home Jim n picks of the Truck aaaaayyyyy can't wait .....

Jess
        "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Sorry no pics as yet, all you would see at the moment is a Surf shaped pile of snow!

We had 8" fall last night, I hate snow!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
          X