roughtrax get 100% again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roughtrax get 100% again

Yay I've received my wheel spacers and +2" rear springs. Ordered then Friday, got them this morning.
    Now to save for the next order .
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

You wont go far wrong with rough trax.Barry is a brilliant guy and if your ever around that way pop in and say hello im sure you will get a cuppa out of him
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

What will that give you in total lift Steve? Saved up for them 35's yet?!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
        Yay I've received my wheel spacers and +2" rear springs. Ordered then Friday, got them this morning.
        Now to save for the next order .
        The spacers are nice huh?

I didn't want to fit mine as it seemed a shame to get them dirty!

Wife wouldn't let me hang them on the wall, so the truck got them after all!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          What will that give you in total lift Steve? Saved up for them 35's yet?!
          That makes 6" now mate and 31's at the moment. Plus I got half an inch or so lift when I removed rear bumper and tow bar as they weighed a tonne lol.

The wheel spacers are beautiful. Looks so much better now I have deep dish steels and 30mm spacers on each corner. Lol
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
            That makes 6" now mate and 31's at the moment. Plus I got half an inch or so lift when I removed rear bumper and tow bar as they weighed a tonne lol.

The wheel spacers are beautiful. Looks so much better now I have deep dish steels and 30mm spacers on each corner. Lol
            Oh ye they look great, what camera are you useing cos the quality of the pics is great.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
            X