A Few More Miles Per Gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few More Miles Per Gallon

I Havn't Had My Surf All That Long ,but When I First Got Her I Soon Noticed That The Mpg Wasn't Very High. So I Decided To Give A Product A Try That I Used To Use In A Performance Car I Once Had. The Product Is From Greased Lightning I Brought The Treatment For The Fuel, The Engine Oil, Cooling System And The Auto Transmission. I Put It All In 2 Weeks Ago And I've Been Doing My Usual Milage Since Then And On Adverage I've Got Between 3-5 Miles Per Gallon More, Which Meant After Doing 4 Days Of Work I Got The 5th Days Journey Free. Not Only That But The Surf Run Much Smoother And Much Quieter And It All Payed For Its Self In The First Week.
    I Thought I'd Share This With Everyone On Here As There Are A Lot Of Thread On About The Mpg And I Also Wanted To See If Anyone Else Here Has Tried It And What Results They Got

How do you manage to make every word start with a capital letter? That must have taken you ages to type. BTW, thanks for sharing your info..

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
      How do you manage to make every word start with a capital letter? That must have taken you ages to type. BTW, thanks for sharing your info..
      Hey Trev... It's Easy When You Know How! HeHeHe!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
      X