tyres 265/70/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyres 265/70/15

as per title i'm after a set (4) as cheap as possible as it's too close to the fat git in red turning up, and the wife is giving me earache, but i need the tyres as mine are cracking. I've priced up remoulds at £205 for the four delivered i'm not too fussed about using remoulds but like i said the wife's giving me hassle so i thought i'd ask on here before i get the remoulds especially if a forum member has got a set cheap bear in mind i would need them delivering to devon
    cheers
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

If you get the choice get yourself some 31s. I've regretted not getting them as soon as I realised that they will fit as standard.

Not that beggars can be choosers but you know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
      as per title i'm after a set (4) as cheap as possible as it's too close to the fat git in red turning up, and the wife is giving me earache, but i need the tyres as mine are cracking. I've priced up remoulds at £205 for the four delivered i'm not too fussed about using remoulds but like i said the wife's giving me hassle so i thought i'd ask on here before i get the remoulds especially if a forum member has got a set cheap bear in mind i would need them delivering to devon
      cheers
      well,arnt you lucky,i got a set of 4 bridgestone duellers,very good tread,you can av them for £130.could you sort a courier though.im in manchester.07521611543 is my number if its easier

Comment

Hello Tony. Ive got a set of 5 sitting in the garage. Only trouble is, Im up in Chorley. If you can get them picked up, give me a shout. I dont want anything for them, just make a donation to the forum....Cheers....Mick.
        Last edited by MWS; 22 November 2010, 20:38.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

just changed my original set to some alloys and 31's

2 tyres are really good, but the other 2 are a bit worn, and the 5th spare has loads of tread, but perished

so basically, 2 tyres on orignal alloys that are any good, look pretty new - but the other are all with legal tread and all hold air, just a little perished

if you want to come fetch, then i'd let the lot go for £60 (worth that in scrap just for the alloys) just outside newbury

Comment

just to let you all know,£130 for the tyres is not my price,my next door neighbour is selling them for that much,hes got alloys aswell if you want them.but id guess not as the helpful guys on here are undercutting him

Comment

thanks for the offers i'm going to have a look at the prices for carriage or maybe a surf train if available to do it
              cheers
              tony

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                Hello Tony. Ive got a set of 5 sitting in the garage. Only trouble is, Im up in Chorley. If you can get them picked up, give me a shout. I dont want anything for them, just make a donation to the forum....Cheers....Mick.
                hi mick how much treads left on them mate?
                cheers
                tony

Comment

hi mick how much treads left on them mate?
                  cheers
                  tony
                  Hi Tony. Just been into the mancave to measure them. There's 2 x Marshall 2 x Nexen, and 1 x Dunlop.(original spare). The Dunlop has no wear at all, but a few tiny cracks, from age. The others have no less than 7mm tread, in the main grooves. I took some pics.....Cheers....Mick.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by MWS; 23 November 2010, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                    Hi Tony. Just been into the mancave to measure them. There's 2 x Marshall 2 x Nexen, and 1 x Dunlop.(original spare). The Dunlop has no wear at all, but a few tiny cracks, from age. The others have no less than 7mm tread, in the main grooves. I took some pics.....Cheers....Mick.

hi mick
                    my email is tonys.mail@homecall.co.uk
                    can you email your address so i can get a proper carriage quote mate plz and thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply

Comment

i got a full set for sale if yu want them mate
                      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

hi mick

can you email your address so i can get a proper carriage quote mate plz and thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply
                        Hi Tony. If you want a courier to pick them up, I'll have to wrap each tyre individually, and label them each with your address, marked as 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, etc. Its no problem. Is that ok? The only time I can promise to be in ALL day is Monday 6th, and any other Monday after that. Hope thats alright. please let me know....Cheers....Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                          i got a full set for sale if yu want them mate
                          What are they and how goods the tread, how much??

Alan
                          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

brindgstone's and 100 for the set there's about 8-9mm of tred on all of them
                            http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

as per title i'm after a set (4) as cheap as possible as it's too close to the fat git in red turning up
                              The town crier? What the heck does he want?
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X