Caught right out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught right out.

I dont have to drive tonight, but im at home with the phones diverted to me and access to the vehicle trackers. One of the drivers has always managed to disable his tracker and has always managed to cover more than 150 miles above his reckoned mileage. I think he's an utter c0ck anyway, so whilst working today on the spanners, i may have accidentally installed an extra tracker maodule, behind the stereo in the rear. I just called to see how he's doing.
    "Tracker gone off again" says he,
    " yes" says i....except i can see that he's put 30 kilos of fuel in,and has put this 30 kilos of fuel in, without using the agency card in east london. He's supposed to be parked up in central london. I then saw that an extra 500+ kilos of weight appeared in the car. I just phoned him to go the haymarket. He said it would take him about 20 minutes from
    "where he was parked". At this time, he was on regent street, where the police stopped him, turfed out his private party and him, and another driver took the limo away to do his return. He phoned me saying he couldnt get back from london...spose his private party got their cash back... it would be the understatement of the century to say my reply was one of indifference.
    We all get people asking for an hours hire, especially in london. As a rule
    the office ask for around £250 for an hours drive, so we ask for £345 and usually get it. £95 an hour isnt bad going at all, but greediness took over in this case...goddam fool.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Tough titties to the greedy git.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

busted!!!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

your tracking system can monitor weight...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
          Yes so don't be asking him to do any deliveries of surf parts.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

A wonderfull thing is the tracker there limits are endless even down to how you are driving braking

Comment

Yup. speed, location,direction,on board weighing via a load sensing valve,real time fuel usage(real time as in up dates every 15-20 seconds), and how harsh the brakes are being used in G's.

The weight thing has been around for ages. Wagons can weigh themselves when being loaded...its easy to transmit that data along with other things...depends how much you want to spend on your package...and how paranoid the boss man is.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

haha, well done..

should get him done for joyriding with no insurance if it wasnt approved either

Comment

I used to maintain and monitor a tracking system on the fleet at my old place of work, don't go thinking they just tell you where the vehicle is at a given time or even real time tracking, their much more advanced than that now (depending on what money you want to throw at it of coarse). Catches out a lot of people, we one doing 600 mile round trips when he was supposed to be just going from Hastings to London, can't go into too much detail but he got busted quite impressively with what he was doing and where he was going .
                  Neal

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Yup. speed, location,direction,on board weighing via a load sensing valve,real time fuel usage(real time as in up dates every 15-20 seconds), and how harsh the brakes are being used in G's.

The weight thing has been around for ages. Wagons can weigh themselves when being loaded...its easy to transmit that data along with other things...depends how much you want to spend on your package...and how paranoid the boss man is.
                    Must type faster .
                    Neal

Comment

Speaking of tracking useless shites

shit GPS

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Speaking of tracking useless shites

shit GPS
                        Most excellent !
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                          Must type faster .
                          MUCH faster....
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            MUCH faster....
                            It's my midget fingers, they just don't stretch across the keyboard properly .
                            Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                              It's my midget fingers, they just don't stretch across the keyboard properly .
                              Bless...those midget fingers did well on a gearbox install.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X