last day in cornwall . booo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last day in cornwall . booo

Well today is my last day in cornwall. I've been here on holiday the last week for my 30th birthday. This place is beautiful.
    Well I'm off to newquay towan beach to see it at high tide then ill have a walk up to get some more red bull favoured rock lol.
    Anyone from here about then look out for me .
    Animal.
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

I'm about 30-40 mins away from Newquay Steve but unfortunately i got alot on today as i'm off to wales this evening to collect another truck.I will be on my way home tomorrow and on the M5 about 11a.m so keep an eye out if your traveling home tomorrow
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Love the place. Get down there a couple of times a years. Just booked again for next June. Have a safe journey back.

Cheers, Nick

PS A belated "Haappy Birthday"
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

used to live there, on Tower Road over looking Fistral.......used to love it at this time of the year towns a lot quieter and you can get served quickly in the pubs, used to drink in the Vic bars.Saw Hawkwind a few times at St colomb Major. My fave beech has got to be Crantock and a pint at the Albion..try to go back at least once a year and the dogs love a romp on the beech and a pasty. Ahhh the memories
        so long and thanks for all the mud

Comment

Working...
        X