X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st century Trans-Am?

http://www.aftermarketcarparts.biz/l...ns-am-concept/

Would look much better in black though.

"Break for that Bandit one, break for that bandit one, that was a Texas bubblegum machine on your back door!"

Very nice but prefer the bandit stylee, in fact if i had the choice it's be summat with fins from the late 50's, like this or this or even this
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Still looks like the Camaro, with a garden-shed glassfibre front-end.

67 Dodge Charger or Plymouth Satellite or GTO are muscle cars at their best.

55 Chevy in primer grey with a 454 and center-lines would also do.

Or one of them early 70's estates with faux-wood panels and boot like a hippo's yawn where you could hoy 3 complete mountain bikes in the back, a 6 man tent, a slab of tinnies and your own body-weight in bacon and then spend a week looking for them.

Something that rocks from side to side when you rev the V8.
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Very nice but prefer the bandit stylee...
        What, like my old one?

(I can't believe these are the best pictures I can find of it!)

Andy
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
          ...Or one of them early 70's estates with faux-wood panels and boot like a hippo's yawn where you could hoy 3 complete mountain bikes in the back, a 6 man tent, a slab of tinnies and your own body-weight in bacon and then spend a week looking for them.

Something that rocks from side to side when you rev the V8.
          Well, it's not an estate, but while I had this in Canada, I could easily fit four full sized snowboards or two mountian bikes in the boot!

Since bringing it back to the uk with me, there's now a 70 litre LPG tank in the boot, but on a recent trip to Sweden I still fit 12 crates of beer, three people's luggage and two large hifi speakers in it!

Andy
          Andy

Comment

Love it!

Here's another version.....
            http://eventscurrent.com/2010/02/201...8-concept-car/

Comment

Very nice dodge i had this some years ago, 68 riviera, and some time before that an old 65 new yorker, the riv had a really small boot concidering the lenght of the car, doors made up a third of the lenght tho
              Attached Files
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                Very nice dodge i had this some years ago, 68 riviera, and some time before that an old 65 new yorker, the riv had a really small boot concidering the lenght of the car, doors made up a third of the lenght tho
                Nice! I have a friend locally who has a 65 Riviera, very smooth car.

Cheers

Andy
                Andy

Comment

Yeah i prefer the 2nd and 3rd concept trans ams , But they would definatly look better in Metalic Blue with Orange flames

Comment

Originally posted by Team Japan View Post
                    What, like my old one?

(I can't believe these are the best pictures I can find of it!)

Andy
                    I had one of those... For about a week. It was, without a doubt, the biggest pile of automotive shite I have ever owned.

The only good thing about it was that I sold it for £50 more than I paid for it.
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

This is Jim Rockford. At the tone leave your name and message, I'll get back to you.
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I still prefer one of these restored versions from Year One.....
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGyNjpnU0_o

Comment

yank tanks

they rust faster than ye can paint them - they all handle like canal barges and the brakes can only be described as vague.
                          i had a camaro a mustang and a corvette - never again
                          but oooooooooooh i like the engines - all you need is shares in esso to keep them going

Comment

Working...
                          X