WVO to get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVO to get rid of

Long shot call , we have 12x25 litres of waste cooking oil free to good home here at Barnsley business innovation centre, Mattf had some but not sure if he processed it etc anyway anyone interested post here

cheers

John
    Death rides a Black Horse

Why cant you be in havant?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

arrgh!!!!! your to far from me for a pickup bugger.... cheeky bit if you could deliver or get it delivered i would pay carrier charge if it's reasonable
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
        arrgh!!!!! your to far from me for a pickup bugger.... cheeky bit if you could deliver or get it delivered i would pay carrier charge if it's reasonable
        Sorry Mate far too uneconomical, wouldn't be worth your while just asked the drivers who call here, even offered to shrinkwrap on a pallet !

Comment

Nice though it is John, your at least 3 hours from me too ...

Jess
          "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Sorry Mate far too uneconomical, wouldn't be worth your while just asked the drivers who call here, even offered to shrinkwrap on a pallet !
            cheers john, worth a shot though, i thought it might be expensive myself but you never know as couriers are using the return trip collecting items as a backhand job that the gaffer doesn't know about so they make up their wages
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
              cheers john, worth a shot though, i thought it might be expensive myself but you never know as couriers are using the return trip collecting items as a backhand job that the gaffer doesn't know about so they make up their wages
              Yes i tried that but they all come from local Hubs so no long distace men drop in or very rarely if a special delivery.

just thought i would post to see if any use to anyone and its free !!

Comment

Now then John, I've got about 40 drums in my cellar waiting to be processed, I'm gunna have a look tonight to see if I can cram a few more in.
                I'll post later.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Well you know where we are Si and you are quite welcome Mate !

Comment

Well you know where we are Si and you are quite welcome Mate !
                    I'll have it mate, only thing is how soon do you need rid & can it be collected on a weekend?

Cheers.

Comment

Hello Si,

am at Armistice parade in morning so will get details for you and ring you on your mobile will be after 12 is that alright ?

Comment

Hello Si,

am at Armistice parade in morning so will get details for you and ring you on your mobile will be after 12 is that alright ?
                        Sound mate.

Comment

Working...
                        X