We will indeed!

With respect.
    Tony

Comment

re

RIP all our brave lads!

Comment

all so young yet all so brave, RIP
        it's down to us all to keep their memory and what they fought and died for alive in the hope that one day we can find a better way of keeping the world at peace without losing those sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, cousins, mums and dads to bombs mortars or some home made terrorist contraption designed to kill and maim on the soldiers home soil while they fight unaware of the losses at home
        i have family fighting to keep us safe in our beds god bless them and what they fight for....
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

On Saturday I was looking around for the old gent in the blazer selling poppies but instead there was a few lads wandering about with collecting tins. My first thought was that some scrotes had knocked off a corner shops stuff and I was quite prepared to be a little bit put out by this. I mentioned it to a chap working on the market and he said 'Well, they are the same age as the boys out there getting shot at..'
          This has properly woken me up, and I am now trying not to be so old and cynical about stuff. And I still need to get a poppy.
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Theres no such thing as an average British Soldier They are all excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
              Its been a long time since i logged on to this site and i chose today as i knew you would be the one to post this , thanks.

Today i stopped by the grave of trooper phillips lawrance , as i do every sunday
              i never knew him , but i will never forget him.
              http://helmandblog.blogspot.com/2009...killed-in.html

he was just a kid .
              john
              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
              X