Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeley View Post
    how the hell did that happen there,nowt to tip over
    details are back on page 201, from Dec19 last year - thread was titled with lots of hashes.
    There were a couple of tip-overs of forum members trucks in the ice that week - the other was a total write-off.
    Last edited by DaveHMS; 8 November 2010, 19:26. Reason: forgot...

Comment

il av a look

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        think i touched summat tho as it permantly uphill
        thats cos yours is a life inclinometer.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

stormforce,have you got a tilt gauge for me mate

Comment

Yes i have me ole mucker
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

top man,a 2nd gen remember,important thing.how much,moneys tight at the mo remember,

Comment

I did say earlier in the thread £40 but i will do it for £35 for you as i have just recieved my award and certificate from ToyotaTony

Comment

sound that mate,and its the proper one for my surf,does it plug in anywhere for the lights,thanks mate,hold that for me and il sort payment for you.paypal?

Comment

it is wired in somewhere so i will need to check as its n the truck i loaned out.I will get it out over the weekend for you and see where its wired in if i can.Its a proper 2nd gen one and paypal is fine

Comment

wicked,you da man stormforce haha.send me a msg when you ready mate

Comment

Reading with interest about the trucks tipping over, my mates wife put his (super clean and very low miles) 3.0 2nd gen on it's side leaving a wet roundabout. The road she drove onto had a camber that switched and the truck just kinda fell over and slid on it's side for a few yards.

She is recovering from plastic surgery on her arm where it was dragged along the tarmac.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

thats bad matey i hope all is ok for her i realy do
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

shit,bad news that

Comment

Sounds really strange to just tip over due to camber. Did she tap a kerb or something? She must have done. Shitty 'orrible thing to happen though...
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                Sounds really strange to just tip over due to camber. Did she tap a kerb or something? She must have done. Shitty 'orrible thing to happen though...

Perhaps she did, her daughter was with her in passenger seat but survived with some bruises. She is making a good recovery now but will be left with some scars on her arm.
                                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                                X