• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haynes manual

This might be useful here

Back in the day Baby

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
    This might be useful here
    Nice one!, do they do one for the Klingon "bird of prey" looking for info on the cloaking system
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

love it but i'm sad
      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

If you can get that then why not a Gen 2 manual ?

Comment

Originally posted by western uk View Post
          If you can get that then why not a Gen 2 manual ?
          Are you crazy? Theres just no call for something like that.

(If you need the engine manual for 3.0 send me a pm and I'll send you Pdf.)
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Hi Alan thanks for the offer,i might take you up on that one of these days.

Just got the Aussie manual from Roughtrax for all the running gear.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              Nice one!, do they do one for the Klingon "bird of prey" looking for info on the cloaking system
              Is that so you can work out how to turn off the cloaking device on your Surf - so people stop pulling out on you?
              “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Mine is fast but no where near the speed of light, em maybe a few upgrades !!!!!!!!

Comment

Just a thought but couldn't we get in touch with Haynes to do us are own manual?

You know 1 Chapter on the running gear 2 on the engines and 5 chapters on the Upgrades !

I.E. Off roading, Baja , Daker, Specaily adapted Vehicles ( With and without stickers ) Six wheeled Surfs with two engines, Top Gear North pole motors,
                  etc.

I once borrowed a Great workshop manual for off road Bugs Baja bound started designing a motor, but it all became a dream and would of been to much money.

The car even had a sprung loaded wing on top for added lift over the sand.
                  After having the idea, it was in the Sunday times magizine a couple of months later !

Comment

That's the kind of thing I get for xmas hehe.

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

I find its always in short supply at Crimbo ' hehe

Comment

i wouldnt have put that into a haynes manual!!!!!, now the klingons, romuluns, cardassians, ferengi, borg and all the other races will be able to buy a copy and find the weak spots of the ship!...

......like that cheap factory fitted dilthium cell transducer chamber!
                        My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                        X