No announcement yet.

Number plate regs nearly lost Lucifer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done one or two, why? funnily enough he did me for the exhaust too (no baffles) and a dark visor, twas an expensive trip that.
    P/xed that bike for my GSXR K71000 in black lot better bike.
    My brakes dont work, so i made the horn louder.

Comment

If I were you Rich, I'd be tempted to definitively work out where you stand with everything. I'd write to the station/etc where the plods that pulled you are based and make a query under the data protection act to get a copy of any electronic data that the police have on you/your truck (given that there was no paper record made, ie a producer, and that everything the plod does these days is kept on ANPR databases, if the threat to take the truck off you has any validity it must be an electronic record).

This way you know exactly where you stand and the plods that pulled you don't get wound up by you checking up on them.

From what I recall you may get charged a small administrative fee for getting the information (but don't quote me on that - it might even be free) but I reckon it'll be worth it for the peace of mind of knowing exactly what is going on and where you stand.

Comment

i say post them a turd
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
          i say post them a turd
          With or without a frog attached?

Comment

Who cares ? As long as it's REALLY runny ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

with frog
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by james-r View Post
                Done one or two, why? funnily enough he did me for the exhaust too (no baffles) and a dark visor, twas an expensive trip that.
                P/xed that bike for my GSXR K71000 in black lot better bike.
                Erm the state of the rear tyre, I have absolutely battered my Old RF600 into the ground where I was using Knee sliders like they were going out of Fashion, scraping the can on the floor and never got a rear looking like that (Yes i know its a GSXR) but god man scuffing the chicken strips like that is usually a mad rider or a Track day Devil.

I carry a Spare tinted Visor for that just in case Copper that decides he is the dogs danglys, but it sounds like you found Mr Jobsworth....
                Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Found a cheaper dude for plate making on the bay:
                  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DJH-Number-Plates

Comes recommended on the moneysavingexpert site:
                  http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...2270285&page=2

Just swapped private plate to car so will let you know if they are decent quality or pikeys-on-the-move cardboard box & marker affiars.
                  Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Working...
                  X