• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, ain't it roomy in here.

Nice one Lucky, Thanks

Maurice
    '96 3.0TD SSR-G
    Last edited by Morr; 27 August 2003, 13:33.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

You need to get to 10 posts to get away from being a Junior member.

And guess what - the reason it looks like Yotatech is cos I like that site and use the same software. Plus I'm a terrible copycat.

Welcome to the new site, hope you all like it. There is a F.A.Q section which should hopefully explain the common features such as how to add images, avatars, smilies (there are lots of them here).

Any questions drop Nigel, Tony or myself a PM and we'll try to help.

Cheers

Comment

copy away i always liked the yotatec forum lets hope we can get that big as quickly as they did
        so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Wayhay!!!!!!!

Bl**dy wicked, good effort Nigel,Tony and anyone else who's got this new site up and running. At least thesmilies list should keep Bob happy for a few hours!!! (lol)

Rusty
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

Great site - I'll have to waste lots of time working out how it works!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Heloooo.
              New site looks great,
              Lurked for some time on the old site, (gathering info on surfs) so seems to be a good time to say hi.

so....Hi
              Stevie.

mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

well done all in involved (Lucky Nigel Tony?), looks great, goodbye dark ages. I keep laughing when I look around the screen and remember Tony saying (to Bob) there wasnt any smilies

Comment

Change of Identity

I've decided that now I've bought my Surf, that I will assume a new identity. This does not mean that I just slipped into a phone box, and put my Ys on over my trousers. Mind you my new toy doesn't arrive till October, but it pays to practice.

John
                  http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

What are the odds that TonyN gets the big numbers first.....
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Everyone started with a clean slate..........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi all.

I'm a proud new owner of a '96 3.0td ssr-x auto since Tuesday and am walking around like a dog with 2 dicks. (can I say that on here??) This is my first 4x4 and I'm hooked. I've been umming and aghhing about getting one for ages and was toying with the idea of getting a S**g*n (wash your mouth out, I hear you shout.)
                        I want to give credit to all you guys and gals on the forum for swaying me towards the Surf and to see what they were all about an go look see at one and lo and behold, I bought it.
                        Anyway, I'm sure you will be hearing more from me in the near future, me being a newbie an all, cos there's so much to learn and share with my mentor's.

Also, I'd like to say how good this forum is, but currently I'm all fingers and thumbs, so apologies for the bad spelling etc.

Cheers to you all.
                        Last edited by TAZMAN; 27 August 2003, 21:48.

Comment

Well done guys! At last a feature rich forum- take some getting used to but I guess we'll get there!

Comment

Hi all
                            Havent been in the forum for a while so i thought i would just say hi and check out the new gaff .
                            Hope to get in a bit more often now works starting to slow down.
                            Keep up the good work.
                            Cheers Darren.

Comment

Isnt this fun!

All these toys to play with

Thanks gents for all the time and hard work you have put in to this site.

I can see that this is going to be very busy for quite a while

All the best

Paul
                              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

A great site.

Well Laid Out

Well Planned

AND loads & loads & loads of Smilies
                                NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Working...
                                X