Old Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Forum

I was clearing out my bookmarked links and found one for the old forum. I clicked the link and was surprised to see that it is still functional. It looks a bit dated now. This one is so slick in comparison.
    We have come a long way. 2000+ members and counting............
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    I was clearing out my bookmarked links and found one for the old forum. I clicked the link and was surprised to see that it is still functional. It looks a bit dated now. This one is so slick in comparison.
    We have come a long way. 2000+ members and counting............
    Yeah, its funny to look back, been back a few times for stuff that was on there.

2000+surf mad people is good, but sometimes I wish it was less when your trying to get something cheap on ebay, and then a link is posted on here!!!!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Yeah, its funny to look back, been back a few times for stuff that was on there.

2000+surf mad people is good, but sometimes I wish it was less when your trying to get something cheap on ebay, and then a link is posted on here!!!!!
      i love it when i know people are bidding off here... makes it more fun to out bid them!
      um... oops!
      ok who's bidding on "blow up brenda, your inflatable friend"?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        i love it when i know people are bidding off here... makes it more fun to out bid them!
        um... oops!
        ok who's bidding on "blow up brenda, your inflatable friend"?
        Dammit! I knew it was you pushing up the price of that 4Runner!!!!!!!!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          I spotted a 3rd gen A Bar with 2 Toyota Spot Lights on it on ebay last night, only a £1 bid on it, mailed the guy who was selling it and am just off to collect it with my £20, deal done

Didn't post a link to it for obvious reasons
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kazam401; 3 July 2004, 12:51.

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
            I spotted a 3rd gen A Bar with 2 Toyota Spot Lights on it on ebay last night, only a £1 bid on it, mailed the guy who was selling it and am just off to collect it with my £20, deal done

If I'm bidding on stuff I keep it really quiet. I like finding things like the Suzi that was in with the caravans and trailers, but for some reason didn't show up in automotive. How he thought it would attract attention under outdoor pursuits i don't know.
            If I am selling I want the world to know.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401

nice one, cheap as tea bags
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

A-Bars

Hope you liked your A-bar Kazam401. Do the lights work? Nice to make someone's eBay-day!

Marcus

Comment

I don't see anything good in there being 2000+ members of this forum. You don't have any more purchasing power than a single owner, the general level of mechanical and electrical knowledge is somewhere below zero, and you have this quaint habit of posting links to things you don't want to buy yourselves for the benefit of people too lazy and stupid to find the items themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz

I don't see anything good in there being 2000+ members of this forum. You don't have any more purchasing power than a single owner, the general level of mechanical and electrical knowledge is somewhere below zero, and you have this quaint habit of posting links to things you don't want to buy yourselves for the benefit of people too lazy and stupid to find the items themselves.

hark at her, just as well the other 2000 or so aren,t such miserable b*st*rds

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz

Don't know why you bother hanging round here, you obviously think your far more superior than us.

And you never post links to ebay items http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...&postcount=183
                      Last edited by andy; 6 July 2004, 21:59.

Comment

Working...
                      X