Comparison Towequipe-Towsure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison Towequipe-Towsure

Have seen the Towsure tow bar and very nice it is BUT can anyone give me any details or photo's of the Towequipe make.

Thanks

what has KEVIN- FISH got on his
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Please ignore me..........................wa s too lazy to use the search

Comment

This is what FISH has on his http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...55923&tc=photo
        TOWEQUIPE
        Last edited by marky; 2 July 2004, 17:36.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

it doesn't look like the one in the pic, that's just a generic pic, it is a round bar with the towing bracket welded to the middle, i'll see if i can get a pic to upload later
          [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

this is the bar as fitted to coopermans truck, very straight forward to fit too. (he has the stainless steel bumper protector and one of those dual towball pin thingys which are extra though, it comes as standard with single electrics, black bumper protector & standard towball)
            http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/att...achmentid=4827
            Last edited by stara; 2 July 2004, 17:51.

Comment

i just realised, you have a 3rd gen, nevermind, it kept me busy for a while.

Comment

This is what the 3rd gen is like from towequipe. It is angled to fit around a underslung spare if fitted. (Still in need of a spare lowering bar)
                Also more info here http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=6485

Hope this helps

Fish
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Fish; 2 July 2004, 19:39.
                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Fish.........I thought you had a Towsure one. Towequipe and Towsure are 2 different company's

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
                    Fish.........I thought you had a Towsure one. Towequipe and Towsure are 2 different company's

Sorry Rob, my mistake, its a towequipe unit that I ended up buying.
                    I had checked out the Towsure one but prefared the finished style/look of the Towequipe.

Fish
                    Last edited by Fish; 3 July 2004, 00:04.
                    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                      Sorry Rob, my mistake, its a towequipe unit that I ended up buying.
                      I had checked out the Towsure one but prefared the finished style/look of the Towequipe.

Fish
                      Cheers mate - thats made my mine up, liked the look of the one you've fitted, it don't seem too in your face................and it's cheaper
                      E-bay here I come again ............good job the missus has gone to bed

Comment

Rob, there was a thread started by Damian to which I included information in fitting a Towequipe towbar - dated May 5th. You could also do a search on Towequipe and get some more information.

Colin

Comment

Working...
                        X