Man flu - snot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man flu - snot

I dont care what you say, but manflu puts the human (male) body into an incredible state of being able to produce snot at a hitherto unknown volume.

I got up this morning, went to the bathroom and blew my nose. And again... and again... and again... and it just kept coming! I gave up in the end because it just wasn't diminishing!

Human body - what a machine!!! If only there was a use for snot.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Biosnot.

Hi Andy. Save that snot! Theres a bloke down the pub, recons that you can process it, just like wvo, and make biodiesel. He swears its true, and he should know, because he's getting phenomenal gains in both bhp and mpg by adding 2 stroke oil to his diesel......Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I was watching mythbusters on the discovery channel the other day. They reckon when you have a cold you produce about 60ml of snot per hour.

Comment

Same here! after my flu jab i done nothing but snot and sneeze and feel blocked up, f##kers sneaked in the swine flue into the mix (she told me AFTER she'd give me the jab!!!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i had it 2 weeks since
          be a man
          ya pussy
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Two stroke Olibas Oil works well mate loads of Mpg on that.

Clears it up a treat, Snot free motoring

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              I dont care what you say, but manflu puts the human (male) body into an incredible state of being able to produce snot at a hitherto unknown volume.

I got up this morning, went to the bathroom and blew my nose. And again... and again... and again... and it just kept coming! I gave up in the end because it just wasn't diminishing!

You think you'd lose some weight shifting that amount of material.

You're probably allergic to some Salon 'Product' left in the new truck...
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Possibly sticking the hairs on the back of your hand together ????

Or you know when you want an envelope, and the only one you have is one of the self stick ones that's dried up and won't stick.
                Apply a line of snot........ job done.....

Apache you could buy one of these and harvest it for later use http://www.nosefrida.com
                Remember arrows are silent.....................
                Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Working...
                X