yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to visit the in laws in Belgrade today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to visit the in laws in Belgrade today.

I forgot this was happening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11507253

Glad I took the Surf, I had to do a bit of urban off roading.

I like Gays, but only the female ones.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Skin heads seem to hate everything, i'm losing some hair myself but i'm managing to take it philosophically.
    PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

How long you been living over there? I am thinking about moving there, my mrs is from that region.
      At least beer and fags are cheap!

I meant the baccy!
      l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Originally posted by kamaangir View Post
        How long you been living over there? I am thinking about moving there, my mrs is from that region.
        At least beer and fags are cheap!

I meant the baccy!
        Since the 90's, Cost of living has rocketed since then. It was very cheap when Mr. Milosevic was in charge.
        I bumped into some Scots the other day who have opened a cider factory near to me. There are quite a few 'foreigners' here now.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
          Since the 90's, Cost of living has rocketed since then. It was very cheap when Mr. Milosevic was in charge.
          I bumped into some Scots the other day who have opened a cider factory near to me. There are quite a few 'foreigners' here now.

It has every where, more so with countries with fragile/volatile economies. But at least you can still get home made rakjia!

When I was there in 2008 there was quite a few in belgrade but not alot in places like sid, where I have some inlaws.
          Other places we go to I am the only foreigner there! They all think me very exotic!

do you know any accountants over there that speak english? I need to find out about taxes and owning property and businesses etc.
          Last edited by kamaangir; 10 October 2010, 23:13.
          l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Will this affect any of you? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11491412
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

That river goes all the way to Germany and it crosses other rivers like Sava so yes it will effect lots of places if they don't get thier act together, and as is the nature of these events the true economical and enviromental cost will not be apparent for a while yet.

Hope they get it sorted sharpish.
              l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Working...
              X