No announcement yet.

Lets never fall out again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buy, that, Andy. Is it late enough to have the centre locking diff? are thinking of LPG ing it? If I'd known you were going to be in Bolton, you would have been welcome to call at mine for a brew on your way back home.....Enjoy!....Cheers....M ick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

yeah nice truck

Comment

bet you have that nice fuzzy feeling inside again,
        don't worry the new car syndrome will soon wear off then let the modification start
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Looks good mate - I'd consider getting my hair permed and dyed for a truck like that (hair dresser style) - seriously it does look like a nice Truck
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

It's not that easy though. You threatened to leave us for a jag...then seeing the grass wasn't greener we stayed together...then you cheated...with a car. Just because you've got another surf, doesn't make things normal. I've made an appointment at relate...I hope we can work it out...together.

Nice one btw andy.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
              Nice buy, that, Andy. Is it late enough to have the centre locking diff?
              If you have a center diff you have to have a locking diff in it or you'll never get 4WD, just AWD, all years of 3rd Gen have Multimode 4WD, only a really rare few are part time 4wd like a second Gen, the vast majority are Multimode, ie, 2WD, AWD, 4WD...

Andy would have been really unlucky to find one, and pretty daft to buy it if he found one.

:pmsl: @ Gra....
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Tony, are you trying to say I'm *not* daft???

I believe the gearshifter / 4wd lever are in the same position as a 2nd gen on th first ones - but then again I really wouldn't give a shiny sh1te as its so nice to have a truck again at a bargain price, and change over from the Celica sale to fund a massive telly, a blueray player, a winter coat for the missus and a few damn good nights out!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Tony, are you trying to say I'm *not* daft???

I believe the gearshifter / 4wd lever are in the same position as a 2nd gen on th first ones - but then again I really wouldn't give a shiny sh1te as its so nice to have a truck again at a bargain price, and change over from the Celica sale to fund a massive telly, a blueray player, a winter coat for the missus and a few damn good nights out!
                  LOL, well are you or arn't you?

I just ment there is no 'early' or 'first ones' you can get any 3rd Gen with Multimode or Part Time 4wd, Most are multimode, and why would you by a 3rd Gen with Part Time 4wd if you'd done any research? the big advantage of a 3rd Gen over a 2nd Gen is the AWD.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                    LOL, well are you or arn't you?

I just ment there is no 'early' or 'first ones' you can get any 3rd Gen with Multimode or Part Time 4wd, Most are multimode, and why would you by a 3rd Gen with Part Time 4wd if you'd done any research? the big advantage of a 3rd Gen over a 2nd Gen is the AWD.

And the 'proper' handbrake.

Comment

Because you,re worth it. Very nice.

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        And the 'proper' handbrake.
                        yeah, that bit means to can actually pass the MOT handbrake test with 35" or bigger tyres...

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                          no group hug then
                          Only when you put your boxer shorts back on you perv!

Comment

Hehehe.

I never noticed the handbrake til you mentioned it - but then, I do have man flu at the mo.
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                              Only when you put your boxer shorts back on you perv!
                              nop group hug with Apache next to me
                              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Nice clean looking truck Andy! if i'm honest I never used to like the 3rd but it has slowly grown on me and now I reckon I like it better than the 2nd Gen

Especially when it is all jacked up!

Comment

Working...
                                X