No announcement yet.

hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh...so I wondered what accounted for the more forthright than usual approach.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Ahhhh...so I wondered what accounted for the more forthright than usual approach.
      Its not forthright than normal Gra, when I'm sober I just tend to bite my tongue more. A few beers is 'me'. I'm far too restrained when sober.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Dorothy Goodbody's Butty Bach Strong Bitter
        It took 2 or 3 reads of that to work out if it was rude or not...

and I'm still not sure

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

and I'm still not sure

Probably a typo.

Looks like an awesome anagram though.

Comment

and I'm still not sure

Nope. No rudeness. She does Wye Valley Ales, brewed in Hereford.

A damn good Stout. Butty Bach Strong Bitter, Wye Valley Bitter (cooking beer), Golden Ale, and HPA.

Mind you, everything that comes out of Hereford is robust, right down to our Air Services, the special kind.

Vince, used to be Bwty Bach, but us englanders couldn't pronounce it so they changed it.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

thanks all she's a 1993 2.4 turbo ssr-g shed loads of history the person who had her b4 told me about this site dont no his name on her hoping to have her bodie lifted and put big rubber on her very soon
              http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Nope, not got a feckin clue...
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Text message English...
                  Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                    Text message English...
                    Its not really, if it was ALL "hi M8, C U l8tr" crap i'd have banned him by now...but one or two I can live with for now (thats a polite warning )

Not everyone is as edumikated as you, so long he's trying and not being lazy its ok.

If people don't know WTF he's on about, its only his loss. George fits in fine after all. As long as the #### taking is light hearted and Luke can live with it we'll all get on fine.

A spell checker would be a wise investment though.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Its not really, if it was ALL "hi M8, C U l8tr" crap i'd have banned him by now...but one or two I can live with for now (thats a polite warning )

Not everyone is as edumikated as you, so long he's trying and not being lazy its ok.

If people don't know WTF he's on about, its only his loss. George fits in fine after all. As long as the #### taking is light hearted and Luke can live with it we'll all get on fine.

A spell checker would be a wise investment though.

well i is edumikated even whent uni long time ago but pleas bear with me some times as i am also Dyslexia and it come's out quite bad some time
                      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                        well I is edumikated even whent uni long time ago but pleas bear with me some times as i am also Dyslexia and it come's out quite bad some time
                        Hi Luke, this is the best place for info about Surfs. There is a lot of banter but you will get used to that. It’s all meant well, even the occasional #### take.

Have a look through the search function first before asking a question as you will most likely find it has already been covered half to death.

The search button is on the same bar as "user cp"

If you can’t find it or want further info then post away. Someone will post the info sooner or later.

Enjoy
                        If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Hey Hey big hello from Northern Ireland !! Enjoy your stay.
                          Its all about the journey not the destination.

Comment

Working...
                          X