Rather annoyed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather annoyed...

Chap advertisers car for £XXXX on ebay. I ring expressing wish to go and see it next day (it was getting dark when I saw the ad). Notice on eBay next morning that price has gone up by £500. I email chap to tell him I'm no longer interested. He emails me back to tell me I can have it at the original price if I want it, but that as it's persisting down, it would be better if I come to view the following day. The following day, I check the email ad for his phone number to arrange to pop over to see it, to find the ad has gone. I email him to ask why and he emails back 'its sold'.

Given the slightly sneaky sales methods he employed, I am probably glad I didn't buy the car as it doesn't bode that well for his honesty does it?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Gah, that sucks.

Still, next one will be better.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I had the same thing whan I was looking to buy a surf.

Went all the way to Luton to see one as the guy said he would give a minimum Part Ex of a £1000 for my Saab 9-3 Turbo.

Travelled all the way there, the surf was OK but needed some work but it was only £1200. Then he goes to me.....well I can only give you £500 Part Ex...So I told him where he could put his hilux.

Just wish people could be honest!!

I have never miss sold anything to anyone on any of my cars!....before I sold the Saab I sent over £300 just fixing all the niggly little bits people look at when buying!

Matt

Comment

Have better luck next time Apache

Comment

Working...
        X