ln130 ssr-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ln130 ssr-x

might be a bit of a stupid question but do the 2.4 ssr-x have heated mirrors?
    the reason being my heated rear window hasn't been working so i thought i'd do it today which it wasn't a relay fault but the spade connection on the window was broken anyhow as the mirrors don't de-fog with the ignition on i was wondering whether the mirrors are linked into the heated rear window and only work if the heated window is swithed on?
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

No.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

ok didn't think so but i had to ask
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to butt in but do any surfs have heated mirrors. This is my third winter with the surf & it's the only thing missing really.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

afternoon all

mine does!!!!!!!

when i put on the heated rear window, both the mirrors warm up as well. very handy last year in all the frost/snow. They do get a bit on the warm side

Don't know if they were done when the truck was new by Toyota or an aftermarket mod in Japan - wasn't done over here as I had the truck imported for me.

A m8 of mine has just done the aftermarket mod of putting heated pads behind the glass on his L**d R****r mirrors, apparenklty easy once you get the glass out of the mirror casing and it cost him about £60 for the kit

ta

hawaii
          I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Working...
          X