• Oh dear...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...ntral-11422478
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

big bill
    sad tho
    how can ya make a misstake like that
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Why the hell don't people stop and check before going through something like that instead of o bollox to it i'll make it
      Its sad to see something thats stood for so long ruined in a matter of seconds
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

if you look at the pic its took him 40 - 50 yards to stop
        so how fast did he go through that arch?

Comment

The company I work for hired an agency driver a few weeks ago to cover for holidays. Soon after setting off with his very first load, the agency driver wrote off a two year old Scania unit by wedging it under a 'very' low, but well signposted, bridge about 500 yards from the depot. If that wasn't enough, he left the unit where it was, walked back to the depot, got in his car and buggered off without saying a word. The first we heard of it was when the police arrived.

Apparently it wasn't his fault though - his satnav told him to go that way.
          If at first you don't succeed,
          Destroy all evidence that you even tried.

Comment

should have directed him to the search function. H

Comment

Rebuild

Lets hope they don't rebuild it to quickley, he would knock it down again on the way out!!!

Comment

We have this sort of thing happen all the time in one of my multi-storey car parks.

We have a 6' 2" limit with a height barrier at the bottom of the ramp and another at the top when you drive in the entrance.

We spent nearly 2 million on a refurb...within 1 month we had a woman drive in in a Kia Sedona and a ###### great roof box and wedged herself in solid..

She entered doing at least 20mph......in the end they had to chop her roof box to bits to get her out!

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Alamo View Post
                  The company I work for hired an agency driver a few weeks ago to cover for holidays. Soon after setting off with his very first load, the agency driver wrote off a two year old Scania unit by wedging it under a 'very' low, but well signposted, bridge about 500 yards from the depot. If that wasn't enough, he left the unit where it was, walked back to the depot, got in his car and buggered off without saying a word. The first we heard of it was when the police arrived.

Another here
                  http://uk.yahoo.com/_ylt=ApQM6DN76NC...-rescue-0.html

Idiots
                  Too bl00dy PC these days to have any common sense !!!!!

Jess
                  "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                  Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 28 September 2010, 17:22.
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Alamo View Post

I was driving over a bridge on my way to Sittingbourne in Kent when the sat nav told me to turn right! I could see the sea (large body of water anyway!) under neath me!
                    l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                      if you look at the pic its took him 40 - 50 yards to stop
                      so how fast did he go through that arch?
                      He reversed into it
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        He reversed into it
                        yer some people are just backwards aint they

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          He reversed into it
                          That would have made it marginally forgivable. But he didn't, he drove through it.
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                          X