yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Runner superior than an imported Hilux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    My manual turd gen gets 30mpg. Does that count, would like to see you dine with a horse
    No mate, it doesn't. I am well aware of the frugal nature of the 3rd gen compared to the 2nd, that's why I'm tempted towards the dark side!

Looks like my equine dinner party may still be someway off.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Given the choice I would have bought an imported surf over the 4 runner any day,but the French will not recognise the surf as an official model,and I think I'm right in saying it only has a 12 digit chassis number.
      To put a non european vehicle into the French system the vehicle must be subjected to a test similiar to a SVA.

My 4 runner does between 20 and 23 to the gallon. The body underneath is rotting and is smothererd in rust (in fact all the Toyotas I've owned have been rust buckets!!!),it has no rear heater ,no air con,no sun roof(except a leaky after market one), Rare manual box,and no chrome.It did come standard with remote central locking and Toyota anti theft system though!!,prehaps that says something about the market the 4 Runner was being sold to!!

P.S. Is the Third gen import only or was it sold officially in the UK????

Regards

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
        P.S. Is the Third gen import only or was it sold officially in the UK????

Regards

Mark
        Only the 4Runner was made for the UK market.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X