X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
    Right, where to start...

Erm,
    I've met David. He had 3 surfs available when I went to look at the "lovely looking Jeep" he had for sale on Autotrader.

He does not hide the fact that he copies and pastes the ads as he gets through so many.... just a hiccough in the text I would imagine.

Before I bought mine, he talked me through all the faults they have and explained how and where to get parts etc etc... in fact took a great deal of time to "sell" me not only the vehicle but the support network aswell...

IMHO there are a lot worse people to buy from, at least he knows his stuff, even if his ads are a little erm repetitive. However I will give him credit fro deleting the "AC Ice Cold" bit from mine, as its F*cked.

But he didn't tell me my head would fail 500 miles later...

Slightly overpriced but he does get hold of some good examples.
    You began the post as though you were in favour of the seller, but managed to end on an against feel.
    Nice work

And post #11 and #12 just made me LOL
    Thanks!
    Last edited by dieselboy; 27 September 2010, 00:37. Reason: Added a bit to a post rather than creating a new one. High post count is NOT A COMPETITION!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      You began the post as though you were in favour of the seller, but managed to end on an against feel.
      Nice work
      Thanks, I think!
      I've been learning how to sit on the fence, think I'm doing a grand job!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
      X