1993 hilux surf 3.0l manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 hilux surf 3.0l manual

Hi everyone, I am considering purchasing a 1993 Hilux surf 3.0l manual. I would value any advice as to availability and cost of spares, and how much I should pay for this imported vehicle. It is in good condition with 85000 (I assume) kilometres recorded, clean, dry diesel engine with all electrics working.
    Many thanks. Jim

Hi Jim. Welcome. Parts availability is no problem. Look at the Roughtrax website. If you need used parts, speak to Richard (Stormforce). The truck youre talking about seems to be VERY low milege. Make sure its genuine. Take a look on Ebay, Autotrader etc to get a good idea of relative values. Are you mechanically experienced, or do you have someone who is, to look at it? use the search button on this site to get advice on what to look for when buying (cracked hed etc)....Hope you get a good one.....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Many thanks for that Mick. I am reasonably experienced, but have no knowledge of the 'surf'. The more I learn about them the more they appeal.
      Thanks once again for your sound advice. Jim

Comment

Hi n Welcome, if ya haven't already here's some n more reading material !!
        Good Luck

Jess
        "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X