No announcement yet.

3rd Gen vs Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, nothing is decided as yet. I'm in no rush. Just depends when the right truck comes along, be it a 3rd gen, a Colorado, or (less likely given they are same price as Colorados but have no lockers) a Prado.

Sadly, the 80 series is just too big for my needs - and my road!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The luxury of time...at least you get to look loads.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well hello Mr Poomeister.

Ah yes, the luxury of time. It's quite liberating this non-car-ownership lark. The incredible lightness of being. Me, and my bicycle. And yes, I have had a few Butty Bach's tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Well hello Mr Poomeister.

Ah yes, the luxury of time. It's quite liberating this non-car-ownership lark. The incredible lightness of being. Me, and my bicycle. And yes, I have had a few Butty Bach's tonight.
          Very glad to hear it...hope the head is non foggy this morning...the ride to work should sort that out.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

was looing at prado as welll andy ,like the door on back @discs at rear but not to sure at mo ,80's i like but like you say may be a bit big ,or may find another 3rd gen and leave it pretty much standard , oh decisions
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hi Dave. Did you get rid of your 3rd gen or are you just after a 2nd truck?

Comment

still got turd gen , just fancy a change soon but will wait till right one comes along , btw how you been ?? val likes the 80's but if we aint offroading much would like something newer
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                X