X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surf

Hi everyone
    Just thought I had better say hello after spending many late nights
    poring over this excellent forum! I'm picking up my surf on thursday from bristol import centre It's a 94/L ssr-g auto 3.0td with 107000kms in good nick
    done a bimta 'mileage' check and all seems correct the dealer is average to good and as i am ex motor trade that is probably praise!! Athough the guy selling insisted the red button by transmission shifter was a difflock
    (I wish!!) Any way cost me £7000 of my beer vouchers and has wood dash and 'momo' steering wheel, aftermarket alloys and kenwood dpx 4000 cd cassette multichanger.He has agreed to flush the rad and change coolant oil filter etc but when i get her home It may get done again together with all other fluid changes, freewheeling hubs and a complete waxoyl (could be a long job as i'm on crutches following an operation on my left leg earlier this year)
    Oh yes message to hormygollop
    Need a towbar mate, do I need e-mail you details? Dont really understand the different contacting arrangements yet! Athough If anyone wants to send me any money, I'll learn damn quick!!
    Neil
    www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Oh yes message to hormygollop
    Need a towbar mate, do I need e-mail you details? Dont really understand the different contacting arrangements yet! Athough If anyone wants to send me any money, I'll learn damn quick!!
    Neil[/QUOTE]
    Mail me keith@keithpalmer.com or call me on 07974 207156 will get you sorted out
    Cheers
    Keith

I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

self disconnecting hubs on front wheels
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

The hubs I want to fit are manual not auto disconnecting ie. u have to get out to engage them but! when on long runs on motorway etc they can be disconnected from the front axle drivetrain and give less wear less friction and hopefully a bit better economy! When they are locked I believe u can still come in and out of 4 wheel drive as normal
        www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

Working...
        X