Ebay Surf Today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Surf Today!!

Talk about peed off. After reading a post this morning I flicked onto ebay to check out a Surf and staring off the page and for sale today was a familiar green intercooled Surf. Yes, it was one I was offered on 23 Apr this year by a dealer in Nottingham. He was taking it as a trade-in. I was jerked about unmercifully for three months, deal on deal off, maybe next week, till in the end I said if you don't get it today I want my deposit back. This was the three month anniversary. The dealer rang in the early afternoon to say his clients had put off the appointment as they were a bit busy. That was it for me and the very next day I drove to reading to buy A SSRG intercooled one there off an ad on the forum and what a truck that is, Fantastic.
    I was offered the ebay one for £3000. It Is a different dealer selling but I believe it has come from a good home and if I wasn't fixed up I would have it!
    My 97 model stands me now at £4000. Somebody out there will get a bargain, I hope it's someone off the forum.
Working...
X