Bull Bars....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Bars....

I am afetr some bull bars for my new hilux....but I don't have a lot of cash so I am trawling Fleabay at the moment trying to find one.

Surf ones are a few and far between....does anyone know if other 4x4 bars will fit the hilux? eg shogun/pajero etc

Thanks

Matt

hi
    how much do you want to pay for a none surf one
    cheers
    daz

Comment

Originally posted by funkykebab View Post
      Surf ones are a few and far between....does anyone know if other 4x4 bars will fit the hilux? eg shogun/pajero etc
      They won't bolt on, but if you can fabricate and weld, you can make anything fit anything.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

To be honest as little as possible....i have a full workshop at work with all welders and equipment, and staff members who can fabricate pretty much anything.
        I also have a mate who has his own metal fabrication company, so fitting should be OK.
        Thanks
        Matt

Comment

sounds like you're half way there, do you have access to a tube bender and powder coater?
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by funkykebab View Post
            To be honest as little as possible....i have a full workshop at work with all welders and equipment, and staff members who can fabricate pretty much anything.
            I also have a mate who has his own metal fabrication company, so fitting should be OK.
            Thanks
            Matt
            i have a full stainless bull bar you can have for £40 or will take swops but its off a daihatsu four track but it dont look for off or this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

cheers
            daz

Comment

Working...
            X