I know it's not a surf But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's not a surf But

Hi anybody know anything about the rav4 the wife wont drive either surf so looking for something smaller

SKINFLINT

Consider yourself lucky - Jackie point blank refuses to drive anything other than the Surf so I spend my life saddled with the Fawkus !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I have hired them out in Cyprus a few times and had no problem with them. Certainly not a Surf but at least it's a Toyota!!

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

My daughter drives a R reg Rav4. Loves it. Light to drive and a bit of poke about it if needed. No major problems with it. I use it to nip to the next village as its easier to park.

Comment

We've had a 54 plate for over 3 years now. It's never let us down and was quite capable in the snow last winter where we stay. I was actualy surprised at how well it coped when watching my neighbours wheel spinning all over the street.
          I would recommend one.

Regards

Ross

Comment

most of these pretty much petrol lumps arent they? wonder if there the 1.8 7afe lump same as avensis and gen 6 sleekas cant say iv heard anything great about them but not heard anything bad neither, nice an short wheel base with a bit of poke, shouldn't be to bad. if they have got the old 1.8 in them just be careful rings arent on the way out, like to drink oil and smoke.... oil pump can get tired past 90k also and be a cause to some knocks an rattles if it is.... but yeah i hope for your sake its not a 1.8
            my cars are normally lower than a smack heads morals but now im gonna lift them as fat chicks cant climb...safer! **iMud**

Comment

They have no low range. On road cracking wee truck, off road very limited.
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by skinflint View Post
                Hi anybody know anything about the rav4 the wife wont drive either surf so looking for something smaller

SKINFLINT

Has she tried any of the other cars in your profile?

Comment

At the mo she is running around in the micra
                  I am just looking for something for the winter as for driving one of my classics Hell can freeze over before i would give her the keys!!! she's lethal with a shopping trolly!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X