Hehe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe...

I'm off to Wales in the morning, so I couldn't drive a hummer tonight. The boss is driving the job I was going to do. He just phoned to say the two 3 k inverters have caught fire! The black hummer has been smashed up badly and lost all it's windows and seats,and the gold hummer has done a gearbox...hehe...I'm off.

Edit: just got a call from a driver. Went thus...
    " can you come out to me...I've broken down".

"no".

"okay then, can you talk to this copper who's stopped with me"

"no".

"he wants to know....oh hang on..." and there was a lot of screeching

He called back to say the back of the limo now has a ford transit embedded in it.

gw then called back to tell m
    Last edited by gwh200; 10 September 2010, 22:34. Reason: Goddam phones red hot....
    Non intercooled nothing.

You couldn't make this stuff up!

Comment

I reckon since January, this company has earnt around £15000 a week. Mist of the money has built a big farmhouse. The maintainence had been SO poor that everything is going wrong at once. Along with just peoairs and prohibition clearances, I've changed all fluids, engine oil, gearbox oil, diff, power steering and brake fluids. That's helped immensely. I've also replaced all spark plugs...no mean feat on a hummer. The front plugs on each bank require inner wheel arch removal and lots if knuckle skinning.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i did wonder were the chuckle brothers were working
        Last edited by JUDWAK; 11 September 2010, 00:32. Reason: iam a baffooon
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hey Gra if he ever has any of his limo's up for sale let me know so i can warn my brother not to buy from him.My brother is in the limo business in Spain and buys his motors from over here and drives them back
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Piles of shoite rich...but it keeps me earning!
            The boss man will NEVER spend the proper money, if he cando it cheaper...and then repair it again, another 2-3 times. False economy, but like I say it keeps me busy.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thats the way Gra.As long as the dosh comes in for you thats all that counts
              I might be up your way soon aswell delivering a truck

i'm off tonight on a trip to look at a motor tomorrow and if everything is ok then i will have another motor myself but i ain't saying where it is yet until i see it tomorrow and i have bought it but i can certainly feel a little wee coming on
              Last edited by stormforce; 11 September 2010, 08:32.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                Thats the way Gra.As long as the dosh comes in for you thats all that counts
                I might be up your way soon aswell delivering a truck

i'm off tonight on a trip to look at a motor tomorrow and if everything is ok then i will have another motor myself but i ain't saying where it is yet until i see it tomorrow and i have bought it but i can certainly feel a little wee coming on
                Make sure you have enough time to stop for a coffee with me and Gra!

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Hey did rich get birthday wishes? I've been away from the.site.
                  Currently in Guildford, student house party...
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X