surf owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf owners

i'm curious as to how many members are close to me in devon? i'm between barnstaple and south molton, i know of one member fairly local to me but i was wondering how many more are about here, also does anyone know of any bio-diesel suppliers around this area as i have tried searching but came up with nothing further south than bristol, which is a bit too far out to make it worthwhile
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

i live in sunny Tiverton, which be about 45 mins down from barnstaple.
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

yep not too far.. do you get over barnstaple/south molton at all? it would be good to meet some of the members on here...

Comment

I'm a long way from you, but I do spend a lot of time in and around Woolacombe and Braunton.

Comment

i get up to barnstaple occasionally, usually for work though if it takes me up there.south coast is alot easier to get to from tiv.
          My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by leighh View Post
            I'm a long way from you, but I do spend a lot of time in and around Woolacombe and Braunton.
            aye brauntons about 15mls from me i only usually venture to barnstaple once or twice a week as theres to many grokels about at this time of year and it gets a bit hairy on the country lanes when they tend to stop because a rabbits stepped out

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
              i get up to barnstaple occasionally, usually for work though if it takes me up there.south coast is alot easier to get to from tiv.
              thats true its a pain round here for the road network its quite a way from any main links as such, when we lived up in lancashire it was only five or ten minutes to the nearest motorway, not that i would move back up there as i didn't like all the muggings and murders that was going on at the time its not saying it doesn't happen in devon but theres definately less of it

Comment

Ottery St Mary - me.

A chap called Simon Major had a chip fat / biodiesel plant near here. He is a tree surgeon and ran his trucks on it and had some to sell. Can find contact details if interested.

Cheers
                Mark

Comment

definately interested mate thanks could tie in a weekly visit to a mate in rockbeare as well then

Comment

Not that close as in Plymouth, but still in DEVON.
                    My other cars a QUAD
                    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Define 'close'
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Define 'close'
                        Your baws and your arse

Maybe for you, your baws and the arse of that big biker mate of yours, whats his name again
                        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          Maybe for you, your baws and the arse of that big biker mate of yours, whats his name again
                          Brian?
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              Define 'close'
                              hmmm define close? close enough not to be a pain to get to,,, yet far enough away not to be a constant visitor... or at least thats my definition of close
                              apart from that if anyone needs a hand its no problem to get to for any help thats needed or required by either person

Comment

Working...
                              X