@tonyn breakfast at TJ's off A30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @tonyn breakfast at TJ's off A30

tony do you remember me telling you about breakfast at TJ's in victoria off the A30 just after the petrol station???
    well guess what we went there this morning!!!! a number 3 breakfast which was 3 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 eggs, fried tomatoes, baked beans n scollop potatoes n a tea or coffee for £6.
    sal had a 4.60 breakfast 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 1 egg, fried tomatoes, baked beans n scollop potatoes with a coffee.
    it went down a lovely hmmmmmmmm!!!!! yummyyyyyyyyy!!!
    i was going to show you a pic but nah!!!

should i ???

oh ok then here ya are

no wonder your a fat b**tard Will.But that is a nice breakfast in there though
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Epic Breakfast!

(Is that the second course I can see in the back of the picture?!)
      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Stunning, I'm there!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
          Epic Breakfast!

(Is that the second course I can see in the back of the picture?!)
          no thats the wifes lol hell after eating one of those breakfasts you dont need anything else.
          n tony see what you missed noting going to TJ's

n rich shut it

Comment

christ, that looks nice. where along the A30 is it? may pop there for one.
            My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
              christ, that looks nice. where along the A30 is it? may pop there for one.
              it's in victoria just off the A30 take the turn off for (victoria, roche) road then bends sharp take a left at roundabout on off road you'll pass a petrol station n a old little chef building take next left go round sharp bend to the right then take second left opposite the victoria inn n there is TJ's

Comment

I recon that would cost more like £60 in a little chef lol

Proper breakfast

peace
                cal
                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                  it's in victoria just off the A30 take the turn off for (victoria, roche) road then bends sharp take a left at roundabout on off road you'll pass a petrol station n a old little chef building take next left go round sharp bend to the right then take second left opposite the victoria inn n there is TJ's
                  you can find your way about when food is involved but trying to find a ruddy great big beach and ocean and you can't find it...

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    Oddly, I know exactly where you are talking about!

I used to live in Grampound Road and work at Damerells Motorcycles when it was in Whitemoor. I loved living there but I'm in Dorset again at the moment (which is much, much better than when I was in London )

I'll be down that way the week after next on a camping trip with the family!

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

Where abouts are you staying down here Ray.I am about 25m from Victoria.You fancy trailering a truck down for me to save me a trip lol

Comment

Just licked my monitor. Couldn't taste much.

Nev

Comment

Looks like fine heart attack ona plate will.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                            Where abouts are you staying down here Ray.I am about 25m from Victoria.You fancy trailering a truck down for me to save me a trip lol
                            I'm staying at Trethiggey touring park in Quintrell Downs.
                            The wife and I will be in a static caravan as we have a 22month old but I'm bringing the mother in law and step-father-in-law who are going to be camping.

I would trailer a truck down for you but I have neither a trailer or a trailer license I'm afraid. I did get my driving license in Redruth and CBT in Whitemoor while I was down there but that's all.

Sorry,

Ray.

Comment

Working...
                            X