@jotto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @jotto

Thanks so much to John, Jenny and Adam for a fun weekend. Sorry we had to dash out this morning, I would have liked a crack at those guns to live up to my forum name!!

It was good seeing Pops, Anita, Vagrant and Tam as well. I can't wait to impress everyone with my newfound knowledge of chickens!

I'm sure Dixie will be posting some photos soon about what the boys got up to yesterday after a couple of beers.

And to those of you who said you were coming, then didn't: You missed out!!!

Thanks again!!

It was good to see you all again I will let Dixie put the pics up when he is ready.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Mr

Here here
      a great time at Tyson towers estate as always thanks Jon and Jen your my favourite favourites
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

I wish we could've come hope everyone had a good time!
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
          I wish we could've come hope everyone had a good time!
          Get all the bits for your truck, then we will sort out a weekend for you to come up and get it all fitted with a bit of help

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
            Get all the bits for your truck, then we will sort out a weekend for you to come up and get it all fitted with a bit of help
            Don't be so quick to head up the A1M, Lee, until you've seen what these guys did to Rich's truck!

Comment

I almost came to your house after Avalanche, I was following you out of the site and didn't have a clue where I was going so I just kept following you, if I hadn't seen a sign pointing to the M1 I'd probably had to work out how to get home from your driveway!
              Your offer is very much appreciated Jon - I won't actually be doing anything until end of October though - I'm just buying all the parts at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieOakley View Post
                Don't be so quick to head up the A1M, Lee, until you've seen what these guys did to Rich's truck!
                Did he get the chop? (the truck that is, although if dixie got the chop he wouldn't feel it at the moment!) I'll give him a call soon!

Comment

Did he get the chop? (the truck that is, although if dixie got the chop he wouldn't feel it at the moment!) I'll give him a call soon!
                  Check his thread 'it begins soon' for some pics.

Comment

I almost came to your house after Avalanche, I was following you out of the site and didn't have a clue where I was going so I just kept following you, if I hadn't seen a sign pointing to the M1 I'd probably had to work out how to get home from your driveway!
                    Your offer is very much appreciated Jon - I won't actually be doing anything until end of October though - I'm just buying all the parts at the moment
                    I did wonder where you were going

We can always make room for a truck in the garage. Get a few of up here for a weekend and get it sorted.

Comment

Always got room in my new garage if needed for some work for a weekend .
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                      X