changing number plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing number plates

probs a stupid question (but then i am blonde). can i transfer a personlised plate on my surf as its an import, i couldn't do it on the suzi as it said on the log book non transferable as it is a spanish import??????? it does't say anything on my surf log book but then its very different. takes tooooo long to ring the dvla. does any 1 no how much it cost 4 transfer fees??
    much thanks in advance.
    lets go get dirty...

Originally posted by shelly
    probs a stupid question (but then i am blonde). can i transfer a personlised plate on my surf as its an import, i couldn't do it on the suzi as it said on the log book non transferable as it is a spanish import??????? it does't say anything on my surf log book but then its very different. takes tooooo long to ring the dvla. does any 1 no how much it cost 4 transfer fees??
    much thanks in advance.
    yeah, the one on tour spanish import was the original plate that was non transferable, you would have been able to put a different plate on it but not sell the other one... same happens if you sell the plate on a classic car they give you a new number which will then be non transferable.
    no problem putting a private plate on it's 80 quid transfer fee i believe. cheaper if it's on retention as the fee has already been paid to put it on the certificate
    (but i might have got that muddled!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

cheers. just gotta find a nice funky plate now. mmmmmm what can hav on it, any suggestions welcome, thou i don't want a really pricey 1. they got a nice 1 on the net K666 CUT. which i thought was cute as i cut hair all day and i can b a bit of devil
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
        cheers. just gotta find a nice funky plate now. mmmmmm what can hav on it, any suggestions welcome, thou i don't want a really pricey 1. they got a nice 1 on the net K666 CUT. which i thought was cute as i cut hair all day and i can b a bit of devil
        do a search on www.dvla-som.co.uk
        it's the DVLA's site so they're the cheapest and include transfer fees
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X