No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say what a cool site this is. I have just bought my first Surf SSR G (fresh in from Japan) with loads of extra's.

I have already had the beast in places my Range Rover used to struggle.. so here is me fully converted from Landies to Surf's...

Jason
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Didn't take long did it.......

Have fun in your new toy
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Welcome aboard, the more the merrier in the north west.
      Keep an eye on the off road / green lane sections for local events, as we have them as regularly as possible.
      You will also now be afflicted with the grin virus, it infests all surf drivers who off road LOL.

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
        Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say what a cool site this is. I have just bought my first Surf SSR G (fresh in from Japan) with loads of extra's.

I have already had the beast in places my Range Rover used to struggle.. so here is me fully converted from Landies to Surf's...

Jason
        welcome to the madhouse mate im in south manchester near altrincham
        Attached Files
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
          Hello all,

Jason
          hi there and welcome i am in swinton hope u can make the off road days when they r on
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

My bruv and sis in law have a disco and a rangy (both were bought new and cost mortgage money). Bruv is considering Toyotas as replacements as they are both getting on for 12 years old ( the landies-not them!). Good choice! Welcome to four wheel drive - without the oil stains on the drive.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X