Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking....

Hi,

I'm due to pick up my imported Surf at the end of the week - DVLA willing! Like most imports I've looked at, it stinks of cigarette smoke - most Japs seem to be chain smokers!. Any ideas on getting getting rid of the smell?

Cheers,

Paul

Originally posted by paulc
    Hi,

I'm due to pick up my imported Surf at the end of the week - DVLA willing! Like most imports I've looked at, it stinks of cigarette smoke - most Japs seem to be chain smokers!. Any ideas on getting getting rid of the smell?

Cheers,

Paul

Buy a Newfoundland dog.... wet smelly dog..... no more ciggie smell...

Or try Febreeze....
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by paulc
      Hi,

Cheers,

Paul

sorry paul, can,t help with getting rid of the smell apart from suggesting you take up smoking, then it won,t bother you btw did i mention i have a fair amount of cheap baccy to sell

seriously tho, enjoy your surf and get used to wearing a silly grin every time you get in it

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
        sorry paul, can,t help with getting rid of the smell apart from suggesting you take up smoking, then it won,t bother you btw did i mention i have a fair amount of cheap baccy to sell

seriously tho, enjoy your surf and get used to wearing a silly grin every time you get in it

ship
        Spray some Febreeze down the vents and over the seats, carpets and door panel fabric.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks all, I'll give the fabreeze a go, and thanks for the other comments - can't wait! I'll get some photo on here once I've got got.

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
            Buy a Newfoundland dog.... wet smelly dog..... no more ciggie smell...

Or try Febreeze....
            Fabreze won't sort the air con out,would the air con need to be re gassed to get rid of smell?