No announcement yet.

Hi from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed it looks good - nay - great from all angles, and there's not many 4x4's you can say that about!!!!!

Matt.
    Matt.

1995 blue/chrome SSR-x 3.0TD

Comment

....am I stating the obvious? sorry.
      Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by M16TTW
        ....am I stating the obvious? sorry.

Err yes... but we understand... Are the cheeks aching yet from all that grinning???
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

absolutely.

It's another world being 'up there'. Before I got my beast I was driving a Fiat Brava and with hindsight, that whole clutch thing is just wrong - driving a manual in heavy traffic is like driving a go-kart - clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator, brake, clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator, brake, clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator, brake, clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator, brake, clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator, brake, clutch.... accelerator, clutch.... accelerator...... you get the idea. As sick as it sounds, traffic jams now are quite a pleasure.

And this is before I have even touched mud, sand, rock, dirt.

I am truly happy
          Last edited by M16TTW; 2 July 2004, 18:44.
          Matt.

Comment

Welcome to smurfdom Matt us smurfs........ oops sorry wrong site. us newbie surfers have got to stick together as the pain from the bolt on grin is excruiciating at times and the old time surfers dont make it any easier.
            If you have any questions feel free to ask someone will answer .............. aliens , bigfoot or if your lucky someone whose on this planet and not upto the wing mirrors in mud or stuck in a ditch they dint see which was supposedly covered with grass!!!!

just keep surfing just keep surfing ............... wheres nemo anyone seen nemo
            I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Working...
            X