• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.O.T due on 16th

That time has come for the MOT.

im kinda dreading it.
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

wouldn't worry too much if it fails at least you know then whats at fault but if you start replacing things that look at little worn before the test the chances are it could still fail on something that you had overlooked and what you've replaced already might not have needed it so in some respects its better to put it in and see whats wrong and put it right but as long as the servicing is done properly you shouldn't really have too much to worry about IMHO i always stick the truck in the month before so if it fails it gives a little time to get the bits done but there was a debate on the fact that if it fails that the remainder of the mot is void but i don't know if thats correct or not,,
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

My uncle has an MOT garage. I'm still amazed at how many cars turned up with silly things like blown headlight / rear light bulbs, indicators not working or washers not spraying...

I think you would know if your car is going to fail. Does it drive okay? Does it pull at any time? Do simple things like lights work, horn work? Are any CV boots split?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

done lights, wipers, started to have a little pull when braking, liquids have been checked, windscreen is fine, tires are fine, not checked the CV boots.

i might just be worrying over nothing, i just want the girl to be ok. hate to think i might have to have her off the road for a while.
        My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
        X