Toad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toad

I'd like to recommend Toad car security. I've had my surf for 4 years now and when I got it I got a cat 1 alarm immobilizer fitted and I've used the same key fob for all that time. The other day the keys stayed in my jeans through a 2:30 hour 40 degree wash and the fob still works no probs.

I'm even more impressed because on a recent trip to South Africa my family and I were traveling around in a Merc. Veto. I jumped into a river (long story) forgetting that the keys were in my pocket! I was only in the water for a few seconds and the key stopped working.

We were stranded 1000km away from the spare key. My jaw dropped when 24 hours latter the rental company sent the spare key via courier and off we went.

Originally posted by Long way 'round View Post
    I'd like to recommend Toad car security. I've had my surf for 4 years now and when I got it I got a cat 1 alarm immobilizer fitted and I've used the same key fob for all that time. The other day the keys stayed in my jeans through a 2:30 hour 40 degree wash and the fob still works no probs.

I'm even more impressed because on a recent trip to South Africa my family and I were traveling around in a Merc. Veto. I jumped into a river (long story) forgetting that the keys were in my pocket! I was only in the water for a few seconds and the key stopped working.

We were stranded 1000km away from the spare key. My jaw dropped when 24 hours latter the rental company sent the spare key via courier and off we went.

i have a toad thachem 1
    save the paper that come with ya toad
    insureace need to see them
    well mine do
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Yeah I got the certificate there's no theft cover without it.

Comment

Working...
      X