No announcement yet.

whats so crap bout a hilux surf????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you'd have a reason to come on here and bug us !!
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Yeah...you bug-ger.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

that has upset me

Comment

I would rather my surf over a nissan, nothing against nissans per-say but I think Toyota built a better truck, I've owned nissans and they where good vehicals but the surf is a _great_ vehical.

I think there is too much brand loyalty on the interweb, a truck is a truck is a truck.
          Last Bala run there was our party wich was Mudskipper in a stock disco me in my barely modded surf Danny in his LEXSURF, the G reg a heavily modified disco, and Andy in his frontara ; we where all there for the same reason to muck about in our trucks in the mud.. together.
          I think that's too often over looked, it's about grown men/ladies acting like kids in the mud together with our 4x4s and having .......

FUN!

If someone would rather drive a different truck, then fine drive it love it and play in it, share the joy with everyone else, but enough with the willy waving.

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

well i toyotas are that good that if you prefure any other 4x4 over a toyota
            then you are a noob head
            but thats just my opinion its from yorkshire tho my opinion so its must be right
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

A Patrol should be compared to a Land Crusier, to which it can't hold a candle to.

A Surf should be compared to a Nissan Pathfinder, which is pants.

Tell them own Datsons, that normally shuts them up.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X