Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stormforce

Hi Richard

I need a couple of minor bits for my truck - can you help me out?

I need the long adjuster bolt for my aircon system as a previous owner has bent the current one. Found this out when I went to adjust it and found it wouldn't move (and yes I did release the bolt on the pulley first).

I also need a grease/dust cap for the front hub. One of mine has disappeared over the summer.

Thanks

David

I know I'm not Richard - but - I made an adjuster from some M8 threaded rod. Easy peasy!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi Dave.I've got no adjusters for 3.0's or 2.4's at the moment but i can send up a cap for the hub if you want.pm your addy and i'll put it in the post for you.
      Do what Andy said about the threaded bar for the adjuster and if i get one ini'll let you know
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Richard

Sent you an email. Hope it gets to you.

Thanks

David

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          I know I'm not Richard - but - I made an adjuster from some M8 threaded rod. Easy peasy!
          Thanks Apache. I thought about it but wasn't too sure if I could get away with it. I haven't got a welder to fix the nut on the top of the rod so....

Comment

Doesn't matter, use a free nut both ends. Its just an adjuster. The mechanical force is applied by the pulley bolt.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
            X