• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK who is the joker own up

Who sent me an offer of £1.00 on my truck

Stein?
    monstercreations.org.uk

He is away playing with bigfoot
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

did you take it?

is it a yoshie bid
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

It wasn't me, but I'll happily swap it for my 3.0 V6 (2.4 - LN130) very good condition - only needs a head gasket! and a top up of coolant every day, oil every other day, don't worry about the mayonaise in the rocket cover it's just sat for a while
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
            It wasn't me, but I'll happily swap it for my 3.0 V6 (2.4 - LN130) very good condition - only needs a head gasket! and a top up of coolant every day, oil every other day, don't worry about the mayonaise in the rocket cover it's just sat for a while
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
              Is that a yes then? I love your truck, alas I didn't win the lottery again so still can't afford it I'd just love to pick my son up from school in it! - does it come with a step ladder?

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                Is that a yes then? I love your truck, alas I didn't win the lottery again so still can't afford it I'd just love to pick my son up from school in it! - does it come with a step ladder?
                If you lived a bit closer I would willingly let you borrow it to pick your son up. I picked a couple of young lads up from school for a friend of mine last year, they were the envy of the school.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                  If you lived a bit closer I would willingly let you borrow it to pick your son up. I picked a couple of young lads up from school for a friend of mine last year, they were the envy of the school.
                  I'd definately wait right outside the school gates!

Comment

Did think about offering you a GT-Four in exchange, but the bonnet would just remind me of someone...
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Did think about offering you a GT-Four in exchange, but the bonnet would just remind me of someone...
                      Your best mate?
                      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Yeah, thats him...

Cant believe no-ones had that off you for that kind of money though - and I'm almost serious about the GT. However, there's no words in the English language that adequately describe what the missus would do to me...
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yeah, thats him...

Cant believe no-ones had that off you for that kind of money though - and I'm almost serious about the GT. However, there's no words in the English language that adequately describe what the missus would do to me...
                          Park it around the corner for a week or so and then just say "New truck? Naaah - I've had it for ages. I'm surprised you didn't notice before..."

Works most of the time for me with stuff.

Comment

I tell you what Steve if my compo was in the bank then that truck would be sold now to me.I'm keeping fingers crossed its not sold before the compo is settled
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Yeah, thats him...

As much as I love your GT I just could'nt drive another car. I would loose my licence in about a day. Now if you got a Bayliner capri with a cuddy, I'll swap.
                              Was gutted to see my old Phantom on ebay for £1100 more than I sold it for, but it won't sell for that price.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X