Reversing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing

On four occasions so far this week I have come across female drivers who seem utterly incapable of reversing (where I stay the roads are mostly single track with passing places) is it something that they forget to teach them when they're learning

Only just today I was parked outside a shop in the Village near where I live (Bonar Bridge) when I felt a thump, I turned round to discover that the elderly lady who was parked behind me had engaged first instead of reverse. The upshot of which was that there wasn't even a scratch on the back of my surf but the front of her corsa doesn't look very pretty now (not that corsa's do anyway) The poor old dear was a bit shaken by her experience but otherwise okay.

Paul

Oh and I got some Grabbers today, £193 for the front two fitted yippee!!

If there was a forward facing mirror on the parcel shelf, it'll make them turn 'round and look out of the rear window.

Comment

I watched a dickhead trying to park his hyundai santa fe in asda this morning, not even reversing in, but driving, 3 goes to drive into a space, so its not just the women but complete ####ers too. H

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        If there was a forward facing mirror on the parcel shelf, it'll make them turn 'round and look out of the rear window.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
          I watched a dickhead trying to park his hyundai santa fe in asda this morning, not even reversing in, but driving, 3 goes to drive into a space, so its not just the women but complete ####ers too. H
          Jesus wept there are some mentalists about right enough.

The "H" badge on the front of hyundai's stands for "Holy s*** you haven't bought one of those have you"

Comment

Working...
          X