Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new hilux and a few mods so far

well been busy with the hilux surf.
    have blacked out my rear and side windows for my dogs/ security ( might be doing the rear passenger windows too as the colour match is really good)
    have fitted a replacment set of mitsubishi L200 alloys and tyres and also sorted out some lockwood white dials and also an extra temp gauge. also cut a hole in the floor so i can access my fuel tank filter easily. all good and happily running on my home made biodiesel. have also fitted an led 12v display which is hooked up to my glow plug rail and only powers up when the glow plugs are active. gives me a good indication that the glow plugs are getting power and how long the power to them stays on.
    Am well impressed with the old girls power and for £1450 i know i got a really good motor and at a good price... no more mitsubishi pajeros for me....

Good work. Is that window film opaque or can you see through it from the inside?
    Get some 1/2" rubber hose, slit it down the centre and use it to edge that hole in the floor, otherwise you'll rip you'll be ripping hands to shreads removing the tank filter!

Comment

the silver ive used on the rear and side is standard vinyl so you cant see through it. dosent bother me as im happy to use my side mirrors for reversing. and yes i was very careful not to cut myself when i changed the tank filter.

Comment

Hello welcome
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

nice truck dude
          i like the window thing
          good idea mate
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
          X