X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT day today.

PASS!

No advisorys either.

First thing the tester said was "Oh that's a nice looking truck" then he drove it round the compound about 4 times, grinned and said "I'll start the test now".

Happy days off to get some tax.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Originally posted by Calos View Post

PASS!

No advisorys either.

First thing the tester said was "Oh that's a nice looking truck" then he drove it round the compound about 4 times, grinned and said "I'll start the test now".

Happy days off to get some tax.

peace
    cal
    nice feeling a well done

Comment

Took mine in today.Been stood in the drive since March. Put a new exhaust on it. Changed a wheel because of a puncture. Thought I would get it checked over at a garage nearby, not the one I normally use. Asked them to do it as a MOT went to pick it up and it had passed with no advisories. Will certainly go back there.

Comment

Had MOT today, passed flying colours 4th year running. Tester said "she's in lovely condition, she'll go for another 15 years easy" Guy with a '03 peugeot 607 failed on rusty brake discs, rotting sill and play in all ball joints. Peace of mind motoring with toyota, with the Surf grin.

Comment

Good effort Cal'.. Told you there'd be nowt to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by Long way 'round View Post
            Had MOT today, passed flying colours 4th year running. Tester said "she's in lovely condition, she'll go for another 15 years easy" Guy with a '03 peugeot 607 failed on rusty brake discs, rotting sill and play in all ball joints. Peace of mind motoring with toyota, with the Surf grin.
            Hehe, I had a 306 hated it, and it hated me in 3 months altinator went, replaced it, starter went replaced it, rad cracked replaced it then head went.. BINNED it.

lol

gratz on your pass too mate.

peace
            cal

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
              Good effort Cal'.. Told you there'd be nowt to worry about

Cheers Nik, fancy any lanes sunday or you on three wheel drive still ?

peace
              cal

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-sider View Post
                Took mine in today.Been stood in the drive since March. Put a new exhaust on it. Changed a wheel because of a puncture. Thought I would get it checked over at a garage nearby, not the one I normally use. Asked them to do it as a MOT went to pick it up and it had passed with no advisories. Will certainly go back there.

Gratz to you too, seems to be a theme here hehe.
                Toyotas passing tests, after 20 years on... and off the road.

peace
                cal

Comment

mine passed yesterday but i don't know if the 2.4 i got aswell has passed till tomorrow when i go pick it up.I'm keeping fingers crossed
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                  X